Spring Break at Estes Park Center: Arts in the Outdoors
Join us this spring break for programs such as photography hikes, outdoor painting, and poetry writing programs, unique crafts and more. Explore your creativity and enjoy these special programs from March 9-29!
Activities include: • Haiku Writing at the Library: Capture the moment with your own haiku poem. Come to the library during open hours for direction and encouragement with writing your haiku poem.
• Critter Crafts: Craft an animal mask and step into the shoes of you favorite Rocky Mountain creatures.
• Woodland Wind Chimes: Create your own wind chimes using natural materials found in the wild.
• Block Printing in Bloom Workshop: Carve your nature-inspired design onto rubber blocks.
• Cyanotype Sun Prints: Immerse yourself in the captivating world of cyanotype, a timeless printmaking technique dating back to 1842.
• Photography Walks: Bring your camera and learn a few tips and tricks to help you take gorgeous outdoor photos. No prior experience needed!