4th of July at the Estes Park Center
June 10, 2021
Celebrate the 4th of July at the Estes Park Center with the traditional parade!
Celebrate the 4th of July in Estes Park, Colorado! The YMCA of the Rockies - Estes Park Center hosts the "shortest, most enthusiastic parade," a guest-favorite, annual tradition with a variety of other family-friendly activities including cookouts, community campfires, live music and more! Compliment your YMCA experience by heading into town to view the professional firework display put on by the town of Estes Park on the evening of the 4th of July.
Saturday, July 3
Sunday, July 4
- 4th of July tie dyes available for purchase to design at the Craft Shop – 9:00 am -5:00 pm
- Town of Estes Park firework display, located at Lake Estes - 9:30 pm
- Make s’mores at the community campfire. Join us at the main fire ring in front of the Administration Building. We will build the fire, bring your own s'more making supplies! – 7:45 pm -9:45 pm
Monday, July 5
- Annual Fourth of July Parade at the YMCA - 10:00 am
- The Flyin’ A’s, music concert on the Maude Jellison Library lawn – 7:00 pm
Tuesday, July 6th
- Family cookout and campfire at the Upper Cookout located behind the Boone Family Mountain Center. Burgers, hot dogs, and cookout fare available for purchase, followed by songs and skits around the campfire. Advance registration required.
Book Your Holiday Getaway Today!
Book your accommodations online or call our reservation department at 888-613-9622. Check out a lodge room, which starts at $159/a night and includes two free breakfasts per night!